Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wondering about TCP checksum errors in AFP-over-TCP

From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 16:19:21 +1100
In pretty much all case where you are seeing TCP checksum errors on a server, it will because of the various TCP offload features of the NIC / driver. If can capture on the wire (that is using port-mirroring on a switch) this will confirm this, or alternatively turn off those features on your server temporarily while testing.

Regards, Martin

MartinVisser99@xxxxxxxxx