Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Socket read timeout

From: "Mohan Radhakrishnan" <mohanr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:13:07 +0530

Hi,

        Is there any type of packet monitoring recommended to debug the socket read timeout ? We get these errors frequently but increasing the timeout value seems to be only one of the solutions.

Should we not try to figure out the cause of this ? We issue HTTP requests from Java code to our IIS server with a WebLogic plugin.

Thanks,

Mohan