Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Help with Zigbee decryption

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:48:27 -0500
Thanks for the information Joe.  I posted a link to your tool on the Wireshark wiki: http://wiki.wireshark.org/WPANFamily
- Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joe Desbonnet
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 6:39 PM
To: wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-users] Help with Zigbee decryption

BTW: if anyone has the ZENA 802.15.4 / ZigBee network analyzer from
Microchip Technologies, I've written a short Linux C utility that
streams the packets from the device in PCAP format and can be piped
into Wireshark. Details here: http://code.google.com/p/microchip-zena/

- end -

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.