Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] what I witnessed during live capture isn't what is shown b

From: Andreas <AndreasSander1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 08:42:24 +0100
Am 03.03.2011 08:23, schrieb Jaap Keuter:
Hi,

AFAIK this could only be happening when Wireshark gets out of whack when
reading your capture file, while the capture is running. That is why you
can read the all right afterwards. I assume the changeover between the
two 'states' happens with the changeover in capture file.
OF course this is not supposed to happen, but there are some intricate
interactions going on in ring buffer mode. A report of this at
bugs.wireshark.org would be appreciated.

Probably screenshots may help to document this, when it occurs again.

--
Andy