Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark and Vlan

From: Giuseppe Montanarella <giuseppe.montanarella@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 15:04:20 +0100
Good Evening,
I try to follow the guide to enable the wireshark to see vlan ID

I have the Intel 82567LF and I Upgrade the Drivers.
If I configure the Vlan ID on my PC and I connect to a tagged port ( On Enetrasys Switch ) I am able to navigate but I can't see any 802.1Q information on Wireshark.

Is there any filter to set?

Regards

Giuseppe