Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] about jitter and jitter buffer

From: nangergong <nangergong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 15:48:01 +0000
I did some VOIP tests and used wireshark to capture the voip packets. I can extract jitter data from the captured packets through wireshark -> RTP ->Analyse

Now I want to apply some jitter buffer(or playout buffer) algorithms on these jitter data, are there any existent source codes/program that can help me on this so that I input the jitter data and the program will output the packet loss/packet loss ratio (due to big jitter)

does anyone have similar experience? Thank you!