Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] VOIP .raw problem: Can't save forward direction in a file: Wro

From: nangergong <nangergong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 21:41:40 +0000
hi, all

  I used tcpdump to capture VOIP traffic on linux platform. The captured data are in .pcap format

  And then I opened the .pcap using wireshark.

 I've configured the preference->protocol->SSL->RSA keylist, so if I used wireshark for capturing VOIP traffic, the wireshark GUI will show the RTP format and RTCP packets. But if I open the .pcap files which are captured by tcpdump, I need to mannually decode those UDP packets as RTP packets.

  After decoding UDP->RTP and RTCP, I used VOIP->RTP->RTP Stream Analysis to extract .raw from these packets. However, when I want to save these .raw files, Wireshark prompts:

       Can't save forward direction in a file: Wrong length of captured packets!

 Does anyone know how to tackle this problem? Thank you!