Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Fw: Bugzilla: confirm account creation

From: Vilmos Foltenyi <foltenyi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:30:02 -0800 (PST)
spreading the words ...

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Vilmos Foltenyi <foltenyi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bugzilla-daemon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; wireshark-bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, February 16, 2011 5:25:11 PM
Subject: Re: Bugzilla: confirm account creation

Looking your Enter Bug page I have no idea what to do, anyway here is the bug.

Look frame 600, the end of the first TCP segment highlighted. The Auth. starts at x033e, the Auth pad len at x0340 says x0f.
The padding bytes are x032f-x033d. I know the meaning of the data, the first part ends with x55 at offset x032e. The data continues with xc4 at offset x036e. Until now it is fine.

Look frame 605 RPC. The first part data ending x55 is at x1690. The next data byte, xc4 is at x16a0.
THE 15 AUTH PADDING BYTES BECAME DATA.

Thanks, Vilmos