Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] skew, delta and jitter in wireshark VOIP->analyse

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 18:30:47 +0100
Hi,
It might depend on the version you are using, the RTP analysis needs to know the sampling rate (8KHz normally for voice) and the sampling
rate is only known for the fixed payload types and a set of dynamic ones(hard coded list), in newer WS versions the sampling rate is extracted from SDP.
I don't remember if it's part of 1.4.x or if you have to use a development version.
Regards
Anders