Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Unable to see plugin in filters

From: Omer Khalid <Omer.Khalid@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 12:09:48 +0100
Hi Chris,

Thanks for this...Now I can see that my plugin is not loaded as I get an error message related to my plugin:

<Couldn't load module: "undefined symbol: proto_tree_add_item_hidden" >

Regards
Omer

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 14:44, Chris Maynard <chris.maynard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@...> writes:

> Try to launch from the command line, in the build directory, using:
>
>       ./wireshark

Maybe he needs to run it this way instead?:
WIRESHARK_RUN_FROM_BUILD_DIRECTORY=1 ./wireshark

Reference: http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChSrcRunFirstTime.html