Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Problem with capturing DHCP Faillover (DHCPFO) Protocol an

From: Jürgen Dietl <juergen.dietl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 08:35:52 +0100
Hello,

our DHCP Server runs the latest Version of ISC DHCP.

Do you know how to filter for

recover-wait
recover-done

and how to set the port for OMAPI?

thanx a lot,
cheers,
Juergen

2011/2/8 Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 02:55:09PM +0100, J?rgen Dietl wrote:
> I did a capture on the DHCP-Server. Because our DHCP runs on port 520 i
> changed this in the preferences of the dhcpfo protocol.

Which version of dhcpd are you running? The version WS supports is
the pre standard version that dhcpd3 used. dhcpd4 implements the
standard.

Ciao
       Joerg
--