Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] tcp.time_delta column with tshark

From: vincent paul <amoteluro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 12:49:03 -0800 (PST)
Hi Martin,

When client was connected directly to a SSL web server (i.e.server's IP : 1.2.3.4), with the key, I could see the http traffic.

When the client went via its proxy (i.e:  5.6.7.8) to the same SSL web server, I couldn't see the packets's content using the same key.  I did try to change the source IP in wireshark/tshark set up to the proxy's IP, but couldn't see either.  So there should be some kind of encryption or tunnel between client and its proxy, am I wrong?

Do you happen to know any document or web site discussing about proxy's operations.

Regards,

PV