Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] tcp.time_delta column with tshark

From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 19:42:19 +1000
If you capture traffic on your network  on or in the path between the
client and proxy, you will see see the HTTP proxy traffic. HTTP
traffic direct to the web-server or via a proxy are fundamentally the
same - the proxy just has to handle the edge conditions a little
differently.

Regards, Martin

MartinVisser99@xxxxxxxxx