Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] tshark: Read filters were specified both with "-R" and wit

From: Neil Fraser <cbr250@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 15:06:43 +1100
Thanks, it looks like i'm having success by using:

tshark -r hammer2901b -w 0291400000 -R "sip.To contains 0291400000 or sip.To contains 1887500412000000"

By using contains rather than == I was able to simplify the query (and get rid of that annoying @) but still get get the same results.

We have a saying here in Australia: K.I.S.S. "keep it simple stupid", it appears I was trying to be too complex.

Thanks again for your advice.

Best regards,
Neil Fraser