Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] tshark: Read filters were specified both with "-R" and wit

From: Neil Fraser <cbr250@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:14:04 +1100
Hi Alan,

Thanks for your response, but unfortunately I get:

tshark: "@" was unexpected in this context.

Regards,

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 2:04 PM, Alan Tu <8libra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neil, I don't have a Linux environment to play with but try
surrounding the whole display filter in a quote, like:

tshark -r hammer2901b -w 0291400000 -R "sip.to.addr ==
sip:[email protected]:5060 or sip.to.addr ==
sip:[email protected]"

Alan