Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] how to analyze udp streams of skype chat

From: Vineeth <grittygeek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:39:56 -0500
Hello all,

I have a capture file of a group chat in skype between three persons. I have to measure the latency of the packet from source to destination and for which I need their time stamps. I see that all my voice chat follow the udp protocol and I am not able to find their time stamps. I just find the arrival time of the packet and not the time at which the packet was send from the destination. I believe the udp message must be converted to RTP in order to do this analysis am I right? If not can some one tell me a better way?

I am basically trying to collect a real time data of how users chat when it comes to a group conversation.

I am attaching the captured file with this email. Any help is appreciated.

Thank You

Vineeth