Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Newbie Questions for a Specific Problem

From: "Nutkins, Tom" <tom.nutkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 19:29:05 +0100
Sounds like in your step 3. your trying to capture in the wrong part of the network i.e. your monitor point does not see the traffic your trying to capture
Two remedies, check the wireshark.org website for help on where to plug in and monitor, or buy an air-pcap adapter to sniff the wifi.

PS - I think your work network is blocking SIP port 5060 if your trying to use a SIP client.