Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Request for help on traces for SMB/CIFS protocol.

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 18:58:03 +0530
Hi,

Could someone please share the packet traces for SMB/CIFS protocol? I am
specifically looking for the traces with the packets which have multiple
messages in single packet (AndX type of SMBs).

I already have the traces for SMB/CIFS, but not able to generate the
packets meeting the above requirement (AndX SMBs).

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Please refer section 2.4.4 (http://ubiqx.org/cifs/SMB.html#SMB.4).

--
Regards,