Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] how to process VOIP streams in .pcap files using command lines

From: nangergong <nangergong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 17:47:48 +0000
hi, I have captured  many VOIP sessions packets and I save them as .pcap files.
I want to process these files using command lines on linux to get some VOIP information, such as packet loss, jitter, arrival time, sequence number ,etc

Is it possible, if so, can anyone give me some ideas on how-to, thank you!