Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark experimental release V1.5.0

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:23:51 -0000
I have just tried the experimental release V1.5.0 and within the column header context menu is the “Show Unresolved” option. This option has been in development releases for some time now, but has never yet made it into final released versions. This is very useful when adding a column to display 802.1P COS, in the UK the normal way to display COS is in decimal, rather than it’s verbose format.

Will this be in the final release when it becomes V1.6.0?