Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark conversations and endpoint analysis

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:48:11 -0500

Hi Alexander,

It does sound like wireshark is listing your arcadyan network interface connected to the computer.

Depends on what you mean by plot. There is a IO graphs in wireshark that you can apply filters to and a flow graph under the statistics menu. If that’s not what you want you may want to have a look at a product called Piolt http://www.riverbed.com/us/products/cascade/cascade_pilot.php

This video might be a bit out of date but it will give you a basic look at what it can do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D08catMKcRg

Hope that helps

tim