Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Copy-Paste...

From: Andreas <AndreasSander1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 21:39:45 +0100
Am 12.01.2011 19:17, schrieb Tony Anecito:
Hi All,

I tried copy-paste from the gui where the packet data is to notepad and it did
not work. Is it supposed to work? If not what is the easiest way to get that
packet info out of Wireshark?

Select the interesting part of the packet in the tree instead of packet bates pane. If you need all bytes, the Frame node is what you need. Right-Click on Frame, select Copy in context menu, choose the format you need.

--
Andy