Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] can Wireshark analize RTP(G729) stream and get the packet

From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 18:57:29 +1100
I am pretty sure that Wireshark just uses missing RTP sequence numbers
(rtp.seq) to calculate loss. I just took a G729 RTP stream and
manually deleted a few frames, reloaded, and the Telephony:RTP:Show
All Streams statistics definitely showed  the appropriate loss.

Regards, Martin

MartinVisser99@xxxxxxxxx