Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] help on capturing the 802.11 packets

From: 徐锋南 <fragno12@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 20:12:43 +0800
hi,
I am now using wireshark on ubuntu 2010. And I want to capture packets of type 802.11. However, when I set the wireless adapter to mode Monitor(use iwconfig wlan0 mode Monitor), I cannot connect to the wireless network anymore. My computer is DELL 1427 and the chipset if the wireless card is broadcom. Thanks for help!

Best wishes!