Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Packets not captured, tcp acking lost segments. Large pack

From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 22:49:54 +1100
Michael,

Just done a bit more googling and reading. Certainly this Microsoft
customer service engineer thinks that a lot of problems are caused by
Large Segment Offload  -
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/psssql/archive/2010/02/21/tcp-offloading-again.aspx

There may be some value in turning this off, assuming it is on (at
least for a test) and seeing whether Wireshark starts behaving and
your application as well.

Regards, Martin

MartinVisser99@xxxxxxxxx