Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] problem about compile the latest version of wireshark

From: Christopher Maynard <Chris.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 15:06:19 +0000 (UTC)
徐锋南 <fragno12@...> writes:

> I am using Ubuntu 10.10 and I use ./configure make make install to build the
wireshark, but There is problem like this

Did you run autogen.sh first?  See
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChSrcBuildFirstTime.html#id4887736

BTW, this problem is better suited to the developer's list rather than the
user's list, so if autogen.sh is not your problem, you might find better luck
posting your question there.