Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] tshark Question

From: Average Guy <averageguy333@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 07:02:45 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for your help. I am not exactly sure what you are referring to when you say "tracefile" but as for selecting particular stream, I am interested in all streams so I first get a list of all stream ID's and then :
tshark -r in.pcap -w out.pcap -R "tcp.stream eq StreamID"
Also I am interested in more than just "HTTP" since "Follow TCP Stream" covers more than just HTTP. It looks like I am left with no option and need to make some changes to tshark and recompile.

AG