Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] TLSv1 decode problem

From: Michael Kaps <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:58:54 +0100
Am 21.12.2010 18:36, schrieb Sake Blok:
On 21 dec 2010, at 17:30, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I am trying to decode TLSv1 SSL traffic with wireshark and
pem-certificate under Windows.

Unfortunately the SSL debug log says:

decrypt_ssl3_record: using server decoder
decrypt_ssl3_record: no decoder available
This only means that for the SSL-record that is currently dissected, there is not yet keying information available. These messages also appear when decrypting does take place. Could you provide the ssl-debug log up to the last packet of the SSL handshake?

Cheers,

Sake