Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] List of Websites visited from pcap

From: Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 04:13:35 +0000 (UTC)
Maverick <myeaddress@...> writes:

> Can someone help me with this in tshark
> k .Or if someone has some script
> to do this I would be really grateful.

Sake Blok is the tshark scripting guru and has given several presentations about
it that might be helpful to you.  Here's one from Sharkfest '10:
http://www.cacetech.com/sharkfest.10/A-6_Blok%20HANDS-ON%20LAB%20-%20Using%20Wireshark%20Command%20Line%20Tools%20and%20Scripting.zip

And there were other presentations given at prior Sharkfests as well, which you
can find at http://www.cacetech.com/sharkfest.09/ and
http://www.cacetech.com/SHARKFEST.08/

And you might want to peruse the list of other presentations here:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Presentations