Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] List of Websites visited from pcap

From: Maverick <myeaddress@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 16:14:34 -0800
Hi,

Sorry for this post again but earlier post may have gone unnoticed
because of someother discussion in mythread.

I have a pcap trace of two machines connected to my hub. Those
machines are visiting internet sites and I want to collect Following
information and collect it in a text file.

1)  urls of all the pages they visited and
2) downloads they made.
3) Browser they are using.

Can someone help me with this in tshark
k .Or if someone has some script