Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Jitter buffer in wireshark -> Telephony ->RTP -> Show all stre

From: nangergong <nangergong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 15:01:34 +0000
Hi, all:

  I have a question concerning the jitter buffer setting in saving stream payload in wireshark.

  I used wireshark to capture packets during a VOIP call, and I used wireshark ->t  Telephony ->RTP -> Show all stream ->analyze -> save payload  to save the call stream as .raw files and then convert them to .wav files.

  Does wireshark use jitter buffer or packet loss concealment during the capturing or analyzing and saving stream process? If so, can you provide me some details , such as the size of the jitter buffer or other stuff.

  Thank you so much!