Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] TCP throughput graph question

From: Michal Kepien <wireshark@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 12:06:09 +0100
Can you resend the PCAP file w/o filtering it?  Can you send the duplex
communication?

That might be troublesome as I deleted the original file :) If you have something specific on your mind, I might try generating a new, similar file. I thought the answer to my question is simple and there would be no need to share the whole capture (it was too large to send by e-mail anyway).

--
Best regards,
Michal Kepien