Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

From: Sean Sparacio via LinkedIn <member@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:30:40 -0800 (PST)

LinkedIn

Sean Sparacio requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Narendra Kumar,

- Sean

View invitation from Sean Sparacio

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH SEAN SPARACIO BE A GOOD IDEA?

Have a question? Sean Sparacio's network will probably have an answer
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Sean Sparacio and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation