Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Troubleshooting VOIP calls

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:21:49 +0100
Hi,

I assume you capture near the receiving end of the connection. That means there's a cause in the transmitter and/or the link towards you. Make a measurement near the transmitter and verify that it's timing is correct. Then follow up all networking equipment in between.

Yes, it's a pain, but that's what you get moving from circuit switched to packet switched networks.

Thanks,
Jaap