Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Capturing outgoing SOAP Username/Password

From: Max Russell <max_russell2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:56:05 +0000 (GMT)
Hi there,

I'm trying to validate an outgoing SOAP username/password value pair.

I'm running Wireshark on the client machine that makes the call that should contain the value, using a fairly inclusive capture filter of
host x.x.x.x

Firstly, will I actually capture this on the client machine using the filter I described?

Secondly, how can I search within the captures for the SOAP username/password?

thanks
Max