Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Trouble converting .pcap file to XML (pdms) via command line i

From: Sean Sparacio <seansparacio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:37:27 -0500
Guys,

I've tried every possible combination of command line parameters that I can think of to convert a given .pcap file to XML in pdms format.  None of them work, at all.  In addition, I can't seem to successfully redirect the standard output to a file at all, no matter what.  Here are a few examples of what I've tried:

tshark -r c:\capture.pcap -T pdml > c:\capture.xml
tshark -V -r c:\capture.pcap > capture.txt
tshark -r "C:\capture.pcap" -t pdml>"C:\capture.xml"

I've studied the command-line parameters a great deal - am I missing something simple?

Thanks in advance,

Sean Sparacio