Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] "No fonts found" error Wireshark on Solaris 8

From: Sai Prashant <y.saiprashant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 17:29:04 -0500
Hi All,

I am facing the below error after installing Wireshark on Solaris 8. Please help me in resolving this error.

Thanks & Regards,

#usr/local/bin/wireshark -f
No fonts found; this probably means that the fontconfig library is not correctly configured. You may need to edit the fonts.conf configuration file. More information about fontconfig can be found in the fontconfig(3) manual page and on http://fontconfig.org