Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] NAS/S1AP traces and wireshark definitions

From: James anderson <jandersonue@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:26:58 +0100
Hi Anders

Thank you very much for your reply. The dissect solution works perfect. Even though I'll check out the .c files.

Thanks and best regards
James

2010/11/9 Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,
The dissector decoding NAS EPS messages are in epan/dissectors/packet-nas_eps.c it's written in C so there's
no dictionary nor definition of NAS messages.

You could probably arrange to call the dissector trough one of the USER_DLT:s depending on the format of your file.
Regards
Anders