Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Tshark - displaying all sdp.media_attr on win2k system

From: "Boonie" <newsboonie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 18:38:40 +0100
Hi,

When using tshark with -T fields -e sdp.media_attr I would like to see all field.

Some time ago, the option was aded to display all fields if there are multiple fields with the same name in one packet (occurrence=a). But this is only for the last few tshark (wireshark) versions.

Now, I see that win2k can not run the newer version and I need these fields on a win2k server. This server has many files of 50MB each, from which I need to find source IP's that are sending SIP/SDP messages which have a certain media attribute. Not just in the first field, but in any of them.

Any thoughts? Or am I out of luck?

Thanks,

Dave