Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] NAS/S1AP traces and wireshark definitions

From: James anderson <jandersonue@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 14:06:29 +0100
Hi all

Does someone have some S1AP traces for the messages: Initial UE message, Initial Context Setup Request, UL NAS Transports? I have NAS-EMM and NAS-ESM packets, but cannot decode this NAS packet without the appropriate S1AP packets. The underlying SCTP is no problem to generate.

Could someone give me a hint where I can find the dictionary or a definition of the NAS packets in the wireshark? How the values of the fields are interpret?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards
James