Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] HTTP not decoded

From: M Holt <m.iostreams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:26:37 -0700
All this capture contains is a single packet -- a GET request.
If you go into your Wireshark preferences, under Protocols -> TCP, and uncheck the box that says "Allow subdisector to reassemble TCP streams", your "info" field will then show that it is a GET request.  You can also just right click on the packet and choose, "Follow TCP stream" to see the ascii contents of the packet easily.

 -- Mike