Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Looking for 'IPv6 for Dummies'

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 16:52:02 -0600
(Please don't reply to someone's message and just change the subject to
start a new discussion.  This makes it look like your message is related
to the other one for those of us who use threaded mail readers.
Instead, compose a new message to wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if
you're starting a new topic.  See below for further comments)

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 10:58:55AM -0400, Michael Glenn wrote:

> I'm currently placing an order for O'Reilly's 'IPv6 Essentials,' but
> since folks here were such an excellent help with iptables, I thought
> I'd solicit your input, as well. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.

That's an excellent book, but unless they've come out with a new
edition, it has a lot of old information that could mislead you if
you're not careful.