Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Dictionary.xml - Bit mapping of AVP value

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 16:23:48 +0100
Hi,
Unfortunatly that is not possible in the .xml files, you would have to code that in packet-diameter_3gpp.c if it's a 3gpp AVP
or in a similar way for standard or other vendors AVP:s.
Regards
Anders
Ref see the code for:

/* AVP Code: 1405 ULR-Flags */

static int

dissect_diameter_3gpp_ulr_flags(tvbuff_t *tvb _U_, packet_info *pinfo _U_, proto_tree *tree _U_) {