Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Looking for 'IPv6 for Dummies'

From: "Michael Glenn" <MGlenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 10:58:55 -0400
Hello; here I am, looking to put together some more info.

It seems I well and truly stink at IPv6. I'm in dire need of documentation on its basics, how it routes, DNS queries, etc, to include info on how to get it operating properly on switches, routers, and Linux and Windoze boxes.

I'm currently placing an order for O'Reilly's 'IPv6 Essentials,' but since folks here were such an excellent help with iptables, I thought I'd solicit your input, as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!