Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Help me figure out strange parameters in multipart request ent

From: Vigneshwaran Raveendran <vigneshwaran2007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:18:37 +0530
I am trying to analyse file uploading in FileDude.com

When i upload a file, a post request is sent with a multipart request entity which contains 3 parts. The first one is "Filedata" which contains the file data and the others are named "x" and "y" with some values. These values differ each time I upload a file(even if it is same file). X is like 77, 100, 47 and Y is like 11, 10, 13.. I don't know how these values are being calculated. Can anyone figure this out?

--
Vigneshwaran

http://www.vigneshwaranr.co.cc