Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] WireShark Failed to open File

From: Michael Regulvar <mregulvar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:58:17 -0400
Hi,

I need to open a file. The size is close to 300 Mo. Is there a limit Size that WireShark can open?
I also tried to use the filter in order to reduce the volume of packets but I get the same issue.
The file attached below shows the details.
- Log book

Is there a trick to open big files?
I produce a debug file in order to check what happen. Where do I send those reports? I assume that WireShark developers can use those reports.

Regards,

Michael