Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] SNMP Mibs for Cisco? how to use them on WUG 11.0.1

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:07:01 +0200

Hi,

I think you posted on the wrong list. Isn't WUG v11.0.1 referring to WhatsUp Gold ?
Then you should head over to one of their forums.

Thanks,
Jaap

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:40:48 -0500, "Wojkovich, Richard" <Richard.Wojkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Wireshark enthusiasts,

Can you direct me to instructions on how to employ MIBS for Cisco devices in WUG v11.0.1?  The reason I ask is that CPU Utilization and Memory Utilization, even though checked and selected  under Properties/Performance Monitors,  have no  values when queried with Device Status Report/Memory Utilization or CPU Utilization (using Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13), but instead reports “The counter is enabled for this device.  Sometimes it takes a while to get the first data points.”

Thanks in advance for your time and reply,

Rick Wojkovich

Network Analyst

MWRDGC-SWRP

6001 Pershing Rd.