Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] SNMP Mibs for Cisco? how to use them on WUG 11.0.1

From: "Wojkovich, Richard" <Richard.Wojkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:40:48 -0500
Title: SNMP Mibs for Cisco? how to use them on WUG 11.0.1

Dear Wireshark enthusiasts,

Can you direct me to instructions on how to employ MIBS for Cisco devices in WUG v11.0.1?  The reason I ask is that CPU Utilization and Memory Utilization, even though checked and selected under Properties/Performance Monitors,  have no values when queried with Device Status Report/Memory Utilization or CPU Utilization (using Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13), but instead reports “The counter is enabled for this device.  Sometimes it takes a while to get the first data points.”

Thanks in advance for your time and reply,

Rick Wojkovich

Network Analyst

MWRDGC-SWRP

6001 Pershing Rd.