Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Sniffing Multiple Interfaces

Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 03:04:35 -0500 (CDT)
I would like to request a feature enhancement on Wireshark:  in
the Interfaces dialog, could you allow selection of multiple
interfaces, so that we can scan more than one at the same time,
inside a single viewing window?

Particularly on a firewall or router, there is often a situation
like a spoof where you are not sure exactly which interface is
involved, and you need to scan more than one at the same time.   I
know you can start multiple instances of Wireshark, but this
becomes very very inconvenient when needing to observe more than
about three interfaces at the same time.