Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Mutliple m3ua messages in one frame

From: "j.snelders" <j.snelders@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 19:42:01 +0200
Hi Milan,

Which version are you using?

The latest versions have the option -E occurrence=f|l|a to print the first,
last or all occurences of each field.

$ tshark -r malta.pcap -R 'frame.number > 1005 && frame.number < 1015' -T
fields -e m3ua.protocol_data_opc -e m3ua.protocol_data_dpc -E occurrence=a
8455    6137
6137,6137,6137  8455,8455,8455
6137    8455
8455    6137
6137,6137       8455,8455

8455    6137
6137    8455
8455    6137

More information:
tshark -h
  -E<fieldsoption>=<value> set options for output when -Tfields selected:
     header=y|n            switch headers on and off
     separator=/t|/s|<char> select tab, space, printable character as separator
     occurrence=f|l|a      print first, last or all occurrences of each field
     aggregator=,|/s|<char> select comma, space, printable character as aggregator
     quote=d|s|n           select double, single, no quotes for values

BTW
I'm using version TShark 1.5.0-SVN-34549 on Windows.

Best regards
Joke